Integrity, Innovation, Integration
The MTANS association has given this course 7 primary credits
- Are you looking for an Edge in today’s Competitive Market?
- Would you like to learn how to work Smart, not Hard?
- Want to Decrease Strain on your Body and Save your Energy?
- Do you want to get Consistent and highly Effective Results with a Wide range of Clients and Conditions?
- Do you want your Clients Results automatically bring you more referrals and clients?
As Massage Therapists, we are some of the hardest working people in the Health Care System and often struggle with repetitive strain, overuse injuries and bio-mechanical imbalances. This is why Jocelyn would like to invite you to join her for a weekend of this unique and creative approach to therapy. She is delighted to share her body-friendly, non-invasive and powerful techniques that are guaranteed to let you maximize your considerable investment of time, effort and money that you have invested to earn your title of RMT!!
Your instructor, Jocelyn Chouinard RMT BA, is an expert in Massage, Manual and Movement Therapy. Her innovative approach to soft tissue treatment was greatly inspired by the integration of her 45 year career as a dancer and dance instructor with 25 years as a practitioner and instructor of multiple forms and techniques of therapy. It combines elements of Trager, Korean Relaxation, Thai Massage, Passive Range of Motion, Trigger Point Therapy and Passive Release Technique to allow profound release without tissue damage or discomfort. A joy for both therapist and client, this technique also teaches the client to associate release of pain and tension with healthy and natural movement patterns.
- Individualized hands-on experiential learning
- Easy to follow manual and handouts
- Easily integrated into your practise
- Therapist and patient friendly techniques
- Personal attention and interaction
- Dynamic, innovative teaching methods
Note: Please bring linens and pillows, lunch, snacks and water bottle. I recommend that you dress in layers with sports bras and loose or non-slippery elasticized shorts to facilitate access to areas that we will be working on.
**Workshop is presented in TWO SESSIONS on two consecutive days** For dates, times, and pricing, click the “More” link below.
To register for this workshop, click the link at the TOP of this entry, to the right of the course title. Payments may be made by INTERAC, Cheque, PayPal, or credit card (via PayPal). Just select your preferred option when you register.
|November 19, 2016||Session 1||8:30am-5:30pm|
|November 20, 2016||Session 2||8:30am-5:30pm|
PO Box 508
Lunenburg NS B0J2C0
|November 19, 2016 - November 20, 2016 Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (CCMH) - Presented in two sessions - Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (CCMH)|
|8:30am - 5:30 PM|
|Early Registration - Payment Received by November 1(+15% HST)||$395.00|
|Registration - After November 1 (+15% HST)||$425.00|